Great companies realize growth and success is not a foregone conclusion. The outcome of extraordinary achievement and recognition takes more than just hard work. Aloha Construction knows customers are their most important asset, through years of quality work and dedication to the community.
Since 1996 member companies of the Better Business Bureau who exhibit excellence in leadership, social responsibility and high ethical standards receive the prestigious Torch Award.
Aloha Construction received the Torch Award for 2017!
The company has been serving their community in Illinois and southern Wisconsin since 2008. This family-owned business is a powerhouse, offering quality roofing and siding products with restoration and interior remodeling on the way.
To receive the Torch Award, a company must demonstrate excellence in six separate areas:
- Leadership committed to ethical practice
- Communication that adheres to high character and practice
- Unifying the company through leadership
- High-competency management commitment
- Ethical human resource management
- Companies commitment to the community
Aloha Construction is fully invested in their community and each employee.
- The David Farbaky Foundation (named after the founder of Aloha) partners with Learning Express Toys, to give underprivileged children a shopping spree. Each year four children are chosen, then given sixty seconds to shop for toys. Farbaky believes this teaches the positive impact of random acts of kindness.
- To instill a positive company attitude and bonding among each other, Aloha pays for a week-long trip to Hawaii. Each year the best and brightest company employees with their families are treated to an all-expense paid company holiday to the big island.
Customers of Aloha Construction are the core of the company’s assets. To prove it, Aloha provides a 10-year craftsmanship warranty on all of its roofing jobs. The sub-contractors for Aloha go through a stringent screening process and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Torch Award has a long history of targeting excellent companies within a community. The highest standards of company culture required for consideration. Aloha Construction exemplifies superior achievement.